Recipe: Blueberry Bliss™, Island Green®, and *NEW* Mango Turmeric Smoothies
Mango Turmeric Ingredients: Unsweetened vanilla almond milk, mango, pineapple & turmeric
Ingredients: Spinach, kale, mango, pineapple & banana
Ingredients: Blueberries, strawberries & banana
Recipe: Instant Pot Turmeric Butternut Squash Mac N' Cheese
1 lb pasta and 3 cups stock/ water to cook 2 cups BNS, chopped and peeled
1 1/ 2 cup non -d airy milk (Addl. if needed) 1/ 2 cup nutritional yeast or grated cheese 2 shall o t s. diced
3 cloves garlic. minced 2 tsp turmeric
1/ 4 tsp nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe: Coconut Crusted Chicken Nuggets
1 pound organic chicken cut into pieces
salt, pepper, garlic powder (as desired)
Panko (for best results) or any breadcrumbs work
1. Trim extra fat off chicken
2. Whisk egg with salt/pepper/garlic
3. Pour breadcrumbs into separate bowl
4. Dip chicken in eggs then coat chicken fully in breadcrumbs
5. Cook on 400* for 10-15 minutes in Air Fryer (shaking the basket about half was through)
1 pound (about 1 bag or so)
1-2 tbsp Olive oil/Avocado Oil
1 tbsp Balsamic Glaze
Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
1. Cut off core (bottom) of Brussels then cut in half (try to make them all about the same size). Some you may need to cut into 4ths, some you may leave whole depending on their sizing.
2. Coat with oil, salt and pepper
3. Cook in Air Fryer on 350 for 10 minutes (shaking basket 5 minutes in)
4. Remove from basket, pour glaze over and toss
Recipe:Egg Roll in a Bowl
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ginger, ground
1 pound turkey meat (85/15 or leaner, optional beef or pork)
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 T sriracha
Two, 12 oz. bags of broccoli, cabbage & carrot slaw
1/4 cup diced green onion
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sriracha
Pinch of salt
Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Heat cooking oil over medium-high heat, add red onion, garlic, ginger & ground meat.
2. Cook meat thoroughly until no pink remains.
3. Add soy sauce, sriracha, broccoli slaw and mix thoroughly.
4. Let cook until slaw is tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Add green onions and remove from heat.
6. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with sriracha and pinch of salt.
7. Serve in a bowl topped with spicy mayo and sesame seeds.
Approximate Nutrients Per Serving
Egg roll ingredients: 255 calories, 23 grams protein, 14 grams fat, 9 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams dietary fiber and 1272 mg sodium
Spicy mayonnaise (per 1 tablespoon): 105 calories, 0 grams protein, 11 grams fat, 1 gram carbohydrate and 104 milligrams sodium